|4 Small ripe bananas||2 tbsp dark brown sugar|
|1 tbsp Instant coffee granules or coffee powder||1 1/8 cup strained plain Yogurt|
|1 tbsp hot water||1 tbsp toasted silvered almonds|
- Peel and slice one banana and mash the remaining three with a fork
- Dissolve the coffee in the hot water and stir into mashed bananas
- Spoon a little of the mashed banana mixture into 4 serving dishes & sprinkle with sugar.
- Top with a spoonful of yogurt, then repeat until all ingredients are finished.
- Swirl the last layer of yogurt for a marbled effect.
- Complete it with a few banana slices and silvered almonds.
- Serve cold.
Calories per portion about 200.
Cooking time About 2 minutes
You can sprinkle some cinnamon powder also.
For special occasions you can a tsp of brandy or Rum to the bananas (about 50 calories extra)